Recipes with Cara Royal shrimps
BAKED SHRIMP RISOTTO
ACTIVE: 10 MIN TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus more for garnish
- 20 cooked shelled large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pesto sauce, for serving
- Sea salt
Preheat the oven to 400°. In an enameled medium cast-iron casserole, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and rice and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until very fragrant, 2 minutes. Stir in the broth and bring to a boil. Cover and bake for about 20 minutes, until the rice is tender. Stir in the 1/2 cup of cheese, the shrimp, butter and lemon juice; season with salt. Serve drizzled with pesto and garnished with cheese.
Although the Cara-Royal shrimps come in Sashimi quality and are delicious without any further preparation, there are certainly some recipes which waters your mouth...enjoy the high quality and freshness of shrimps produced in this kind of facility.